We engage with our client’s business interests, connecting your legal spend on a proactive, preventive, practice and strategy, to align with your business objectives. We communicate openly and frequently with you, striving for the highest level of responsiveness.
Attorneys & Counselors
Ryan Law is recognized by U.S. News & World Report Best Law Firms as a “Metropolitan Tier 1 Orlando” law firm, for Employment Law – Management, Litigation-Environmental, and Environmental Law. This ranking reflects “…the highest level of respect a firm can earn among lawyers and clients … signaling a unique combination of quality law practice and breadth of legal expertise.” U.S. News & World Report. Our Attorneys are among the Top 5% of Florida lawyers selected as “Super Lawyers.”
Our firm offers an alternative to clients who traditionally look to “BigLaw” for legal services, offering highly trained and experienced lawyers, accustomed to serving sophisticated clients, but with a personal and attentive approach, in a more flexible environment, focused on objectives, budget, and strategy.Meet the Team
- The world’s largest professional club management company providing services to 465 global locations and 510 golf courses
- Regional health care providers
- A national company in the child early learning industry
- A family restaurant chain with over 2,500 locations across the United States
- A distinguished private liberal arts college known for excellence in education
- A fortune 250 company with sales exceeding $12 billion and a leader in dairy-based, consumer food service and food ingredient products
- An internationally known news and information company
- Ryan Law has also represented both Florida county and municipal governments.
We treat you like you want to be treated. We take ownership of our responsibility to clients, and proactively work to anticipate events, evaluate options, making “course corrections” as desired, needed, or necessary. Services are provided with attention to budget and schedule. Clients of Ryan Law benefit by practical and forward-thinking strategies, and a proactive approach designed to anticipate events rather than only respond to them.