To EXCEED EXPECTATIONS, by connecting the client’s legal spending to ENHANCED VALUE, by avoiding the unnecessary, and HANDLING “WHAT KEEPS THE CLIENT UP AT NIGHT.”
Ryan Law is committed to Exceed Expectations of our clients. With a deep understanding of the client’s business, including the strategic goals of the particular representation, we will deliver high-quality legal services by partner-level attorneys enhancing the value of our client’s legal spend.
Enhanced Value to our client means:
- Inviting a complimentary initial client meeting, often in person, to learn about your business and the strategic objectives of legal matter.
- Assessing case early to quickly and effectively assess the issue and define matter objectives.
- Preparing a budget estimate upfront and revised as circumstances change to avoid surprises to you.
- Reducing costs to you with our “No Expense Pass-Through” policy for long distance calls, facsimile charges, and routine copy costs.
- Exploringwith you innovative, alternative fee arrangements as an alternative to the billable hour.
- Continually communicating with you so you are always aware of the progress of our work.
- Using knowledge management sharing platforms.
- Leveraging collective, accumulated legal knowledge and experiences.
- Seeking your evaluation of our progress and performance.
Technology investment to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
- Using technology designed for a team, where your entire client file, every email (sent or received), all documents (prepared or received), research, and notes to file, is quickly accessible by our attorneys and staff, and our clients.
- While viewable by any attorney or staff member, security settings are in place so only those team members with a need-to-know on a particular client file may access client information.
- Remotely accessing client files to efficiently work on your matter while we are out-of-the-office.
- Our practice management system is capable of integrating with other third-party practice management software.
- Every feature of our software was specifically designed for attorneys and was recognized by Law Technology News as the “top software product in the legal industry.”
The two founding partners, Rory C. Ryan and Cynthia Brennan Ryan, with a combined 34 years of BigLaw experience among their combined 61 years of practicing law, formed this new law firm with a focused attention on client objectives. Ryan Law attorneys are engaged with the business interests of their clients, connecting the client’s legal spend to real value (value measured not by discrete tasks performed by timekeepers, rather a constant eye on the client’s objectives). A proactive, preventive legal practice offering the services of experienced “on demand” lawyers located in Central Florida, assisting clients throughout the State of Florida.
The Switch to Smaller
Click here to read this ABA article.